HEllo everyone!!! I'm back after a long time of NOT blogging..and i must sae..it's really a long long long time..haha..I guess u all would b bored by my blogskin..so i've CREATED A NEW ONE!! Haha :D
I didn't really have the patience to go and search for a blogskin for hours..but just so happen i typed in some keyword and it gave me the blogskin which i liked!!! HAha..saves the trouble (: HOpe u all wld like it!!! xD
WEll, MYEs r over!! and it didn't feel like MYEs compared to the ones i had in sec schs..prob there isn't many subjs to sit for..but nevertheless, the weightage is rather high..
I must sae only 2 or 3 papers which i took..i have quite a lot of confidence in them..the rest...well, hopefully i'll be able to pass..but i noe i can..with the Lord's help (:
JC life..jc life..it doesn't really seem that bad as long as u do ur best..and the only thing u can do if u're in doubt is to GO FOR CONSULTATIONS!!!!! xD That's really an effective mthd..and even if ur teacher he can't make it..be THICK SKINNED!!! Just keep asking when he's free till he's finally able to meet up with u (: HAHA.
I wonder when r we able to have a class chalet or outing!!! Since MYEs are over..at least we can go out or smth?? June hols are coming..though it's a time for relaxing...but it's oso a time to mug!!! And catch up with everything that we r not doing that well in..:D
K..i guess i've said quite a bit..all those out there..if u're bored..and u have a FB acc. Just go play "Restaurant city!!" it's fun..guaranteed (: BYE BYE!! I'm off to bed soon..but b4 that..i shall go take a look at my "restaurant's " progress. NItes!!! xD
10:47 pm
My Destiny
Name: Chelsea Pok Wan Leng aka Park Su Rin
Age:16 turning 17 on 16 OCt 2009
Class: 1S16!!!
CCA: Shooting Club (:
Wishlist
Get Promoted to J2
Know all my stuff well for every subj
GO TO HK n EUROPE FOR EOY HOLS!!!!
Someone would just buy me ice lemon tea to quench my thirst during lessons (:
No.1 Hot fav song of the wk- Nobody by Wondergirls
Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)